Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Gift Box Slider Cards

I don't want my cards to look like everyone else's cards so I often change them up. I use papers I already have to cut out new pieces and I switch up the tags I've made and collected previously to get the look I want.




This makes a pretty card and you can add as many embellishments as you like. The box slides open to reveal it's sentiment.





This is such an easy card to put together. It's the third in a series of Anna Griffin slider cards that are being offered in single shipments but were originally done as a set of auto shipped cards.

I really like making these. I've digitized the pieces to be cut out on my Cricut and whatever paper I choose. The trick here is to use very heavy weight card stock so your top will slide up without warping and easily slide back into the box.

Very pretty and fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment