Saturday, August 17, 2019

Too Early for Halloween?

Methinks not! It's not too early for the holidays in craft land. You have to plan ahead to get everything made. Well I fell in love with the Anna Griffin Haunted House dies and so did everyone else! I did get mine ordered but they went like hotcakes at a lumberjack picnic! Craft day at HSN happens about once a month. They finally did arrive and I got busy.







Be advised - if you love tiny pieces and putting together many, many little parts to this set, then go for it. Handling all these tiny pieces can be tedious. You will have to poke out tiny pieces from the dies with some of the cuts. I'm probably most afraid of losing some of these little bitty pieces.

I really don't like the new big magnets the dies come on that will only fit in magazine racks but I'll make do. I saw a magazine rack set at Joann's with a see-through dust cover on sale. I might get one of those. I have a box for tall dies already so I'll find a use for the magnet.

I do wish Anna's sets were digital. Some of them are - but not all of them. This would be perfect to digitize.

I drew my own little pieces and cut them out by hand on this one before my dies got here.





I just got some beautiful new papers with foil and vellum at Joann's last week. They are a Park Lane stack called C'est La Vie. They happened to have some black and orange papers in them. Perfect!

I will be making more of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment