Saturday, May 23, 2020

Pop Up Teacup Cards - revisited

This was so popular last year that I thought it deserved to be revisited. Spring is in the air! AND - Anna Griffin has just come out with her version of a pop-up teacup very much like the one I sent her last year that she highlighted on one of her 'Fan Mail Friday' shows https://annagriffin.com/fan-mail-friday-easels-birthday-cards-and-more/ starting at position 9:20 on the video.

ENJOY my free pattern by clicking the link on the right! -----> And check out all my pop up teacup cards by clicking the link above. ^  Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~


I spent a long 4th of July weekend designing these cards. I was inspired by the pop up cards engineering and the little paper teacups I've seen. The biggest difference with my card is that is folds flat. It's not just a paper sculpture, it's a 5" x 7" greeting card that you can mail.






The pattern I made is only three pieces to make the cup but you can add as many embellishments as you want like little tea bags, spoon, doilies and a ton of flowers and butterflies. You could even add some candy or a little napkin.

There are so many ways to make this card unique so I'll be making more of them. I've used a lot of Anna Griffin embellishments on them. The flowers are from her Vintage Collage Card Toppers and I've used her spoon die and teabag from her Tea Party Cut and Emboss Dies. I did the doily from Cricut Design Space and I got my butterflies from the public domain.

Click on the "FREE Pattern" button on the right to go get it. For mobile users, click on this page link.

No comments:

Post a Comment