Saturday, December 14, 2019

Those Little Red Trucks

They were so popular last year and apparently just as popular this year too. If you can find them at your fav DT then you'll probably want to get a few to make this adorable truck. I couldn't find any in my area so I just cut out the shape on heavy card and made my own.






I cut out two on cereal box weight card and painted them red. I used aluminum tape to cut out the hub caps for the wheels and put some red glitter on the fenders. I got out my popsicle sticks and cut them about 5 inches long and glued them between the two trucks with a hot glue gun all around.

It's just that easy. A little paint and a little sign hand drawn on the sides makes it pop. I also added a little tree and wreath for the front of the truck.

So yes you can make your own even if you can't find what you want locally. Add some mini lights and you have a light up decoration. I added wood rails to my truck bed so use your imagination and have fun with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment