Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sunflowers

I'm making a card for my daughter's friend. Her favorite flowers are Sunflowers. So I got these vintage sunflowers online from a well known archive.

I cleaned them up a bit and resized them. Then I printed them out for the card I'm making. This is one of them. Aren't they pretty?





You can find a few of the original copyright free, high resolution sunflowers and other flower graphics and more at thegraphicsfairy.com . Just download them and clean them up and make them your own so you can print them out in a higher resolution than it shows here.

Web graphics are low grade and not good to print out. Print graphics are much larger in size so they can print out sharp.

I take copyright free and public domain (free) graphics and clean them up. Then I make a sheet out of them to print out for my own use. Here's a free page you can print and cut out for your own use. Enjoy these beautiful sunflowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment